Blur running like there's no blur? Insane! Blurry 1.5.2

anrichardson

Reaction score
I have the same issue with diaper, but I came from blurry 1.0 and fit NOT wipe anything. Install went smoothly, syncing is fine, except dialer. I can make calls from contact or from speed dial by pressing and holding number. But that's it.

Droid74

Reaction score
Just downloaded Focused this am...will at some point try this new release!!

Reaction score
Gah, I don't know which one to choose! Um, probably will try both, if dialer works for me and autobright is fixed AND syncs work I'll stick with this one. If not then its off to new Focused until this one is patched.

Awesome to see updates btw.

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
I have the same issue with diaper, but I came from blurry 1.0 and fit NOT wipe anything. Install went smoothly, syncing is fine, except dialer. I can make calls from contact or from speed dial by pressing and holding number. But that's it.

Sounds like you have a major problem...... A bad "diaper" and didn't wipe. Sorry for the person who does your laundry. HEHE. J/k. I'm running this edition of Rubix and the dialer is acting the same way as everybody elses. I know Drod will kill this bug so we just gotta wait.

Also I just installed BGill's Incognito red over this from Rubix Blurry1.0 and it fixed the dialer issue. So if you want a theme and a fixed dialer then install Bgill's Incognito Red Blurred 1.2.

mazz0310

Reaction score
I'm unable to do an adb push to sdcard.... anyone else?

EDIT: NVM just me being a dumb dumb

Last edited:

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
Also... Are some of the Blur Widgets gone or is it just me. I'm missing the date/time widget with the digital clock and the weather widget. No biggie i have replacements but was just curious.

jwolf

Reaction score
I went and flashed back to Blurry 1.0 and everything is working that way it's supposed to again. Blurry is fantastic and 1.5.2 was really fast (minus the dialer). I cant wait till the bug fix comes out. Once that happens I'll flash to it again. Keep up the great work!

anrichardson

Reaction score

Sounds like you have a major problem...... A bad "diaper" and didn't wipe. Sorry for the person who does your laundry. HEHE. J/k. I'm running this edition of Rubix and the dialer is acting the same way as everybody elses. I know Drod will kill this bug so we just gotta wait.

Also I just installed BGill's Incognito red over this from Rubix Blurry1.0 and it fixed the dialer issue. So if you want a theme and a fixed dialer then install Bgill's Incognito Red Blurred 1.2.

Totally thought i corrected that. lol. I was typing from my phone at work. thats just to funny. Drod, i need to go to your speech class. lol

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Totally thought i corrected that. lol. I was typing from my phone at work. thats just to funny. Drod, i need to go to your speech class. lol

Sounds like it :p

I'm working on a fix. My dumb self replaced the app folder, yet not the framework folder. It might just be a framework issue, but we'll see when I get it to a tester who can load it :)

mazz0310

Reaction score

Sounds like it :p

I'm working on a fix. My dumb self replaced the app folder, yet not the framework folder. It might just be a framework issue, but we'll see when I get it to a tester who can load it :)

I'd be willing to test, I've already done the SBF a few times today anyway.

Reaction score
Got the same dialer issue, haven't had it on long enough to see if anything else works, apps are updating. If I can find a theme that fixes the dialer bug I might keep it but I really need the dialer as I have to call ppl from work often and I don't always have numbers saved or the number is new. Will try new focused or flash back to 1.6 or maybe even give Apex another try...

crankshot89

Reaction score
Getting the same dialer issue.

I also cannot find the universal inbox folder. And, in my messaging folder, only my school email and text messaging icons are available--no gmail icon.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Download link has been fixed to a new link in op, go ahead and dl it and re-flash.

For those that I know will be lazy and not go, here it is:
http://bit.ly/daY5Fr