Blur Dialer on Focused?

Reaction score
For the leak. Had a random restart and clockwork was all wonky going into reboot but it worked. Um... yeah it is flying along right now..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BankZ

Reaction score
nnnnnnnnooooooooooooo! I really want to try this but I do not want to go to the leak :(

Reaction score
Haha. Leak is fine. Havent had a soft boot i didnt cause messing with the phone. Well once from the slider lock but that was a week ago.

Lowblurry is now themed with crackman's dark theme. When you go to that theme you have to wipe data from gmail and the reinstall mynet to get hotspot back. Only thing i miss is the google news and weather widget. Anyone have a link to that?

BankZ

Reaction score
I guess it's the whole can't go back that scares me.

Reaction score
Having trouble with contacts. Facebook only syncd like half of them. Hrmmm....

Besides that i have not had any other issues. This thing is rocket fast still.

jdhas

Reaction score
Blur dialer and contacts WILL NOT WORK, thats why there isn't an optional patch yet.

Framework is COMPLETELY different. I'm working on building a phone app from source that allows this to work.

Until then, I have a TEST rom with blur only included being: Blur phone, blur contacts, blur camera

here you go. THIS IS BETA, my x is out of commission so I can't test my self. There are some initial issues though

http://drod.epicroms.com/rubiX/rubiXLowBlurry.zip

Wait...did you brick your DX?!?

BankZ

Reaction score
Any chance of getting one for the non-leak version?

sephtin

Reaction score
Any chance of getting one for the non-leak version?

Talked to drod about it.
This version is VERY beta. It works, but it's really for testing at this point.

The wait will be worth it.

todroid

Reaction score
Wow im on lowblur and it is nice! Havent ran into any bugs yet. Yes fm radio is there as is blur dialer and 3g hotspot. Tbh hack works fine on the hotspot. Hdmi is there too. Wow... basically everything on the wishlist is here! Lightning fast too. Doesn't have 3d gallery or google carhome but those are easy enough to add in yourself. Will keep on testing...

Wait, if this much blur is there, how is it different from Blurry? Sounds quite Blurry to me...

sephtin

Reaction score
Wow im on lowblur and it is nice! Havent ran into any bugs yet. Yes fm radio is there as is blur dialer and 3g hotspot. Tbh hack works fine on the hotspot. Hdmi is there too. Wow... basically everything on the wishlist is here! Lightning fast too. Doesn't have 3d gallery or google carhome but those are easy enough to add in yourself. Will keep on testing...

Wait, if this much blur is there, how is it different from Blurry? Sounds quite Blurry to me...

Lot of AOSP on top of it.. replacing blur stuff

jdhas

Reaction score
!

Lot of AOSP on top of it.. replacing blur stuff

This just moved up to the top of my Christmas Wish List. I hope I'm on Santa Drod2169's "Good" List!