Blur Camera for GummyJar

Dustin.

Reaction score
Okay guys! For those of you who want the Blur Camera, I went ahead and slapped together this .zip file that you need to install via Clockwork Mod!

D2 Blue Camera
Download^

1. Download above, and place on the Root of your SD Card.
2. Open D2 Bootstrapper
3. Bootstrap Recovery
4. Reboot Recovery
5. Mount System
6. Choose .zip from SD
7. D2_Camera.zip
8. Install
9. Reboot

Make sure you go into your system/apps folder and change your original Camera.apk to Camera.bak unless you wanna keep both cameras! :p

sudermatt

Reaction score
Yeah it's acting wierd for me.

When I press the camera button I get a very quick "oops" message and the original camera comes up....when I press Back, the Blur camera comes up.

OP
Dustin.

Dustin.

Reaction score

...just out of curiosity, is there something themed Blue in this camera or is that an over-reactive autocorrect / spell-check for "Blur"?

Oops, lol yeah it's suppose to be Blur!

As for people having problems, download Root Explorer or some type of file explorer that lets you go into system/app and rename system files.

Just rename Camera.apk to Camera.bak and just keep your Blur Camera! :D

dstortz

Reaction score
Is there any chance that you can add the universal inbox that was on blur into this?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

microsnook

Reaction score
What is the difference between the Blur Camera and the Camera?

OP
Dustin.

Dustin.

Reaction score

The features and edits you can do to the picture are on Blur. AOSP is just a camera with flash and few other things you can edit. I personally don't care what the camera can do as long as it can take pictures :p but quite a few people requested Blur Camera so I uploaded it.

microsnook

Reaction score

The features and edits you can do to the picture are on Blur. AOSP is just a camera with flash and few other things you can edit. I personally don't care what the camera can do as long as it can take pictures :p but quite a few people requested Blur Camera so I uploaded it.

Gotcha... Thanks! Just wondering what the key differences were

travisn000

Reaction score
What about the Blur gallery....Camera Roll? I loved that!

There is another zip file posted in the original gummyjar thread either here or at xda that includes the gallery... I believe it was labeled as Dx camera from fission

OP
Dustin.

Dustin.

Reaction score
What about the Blur gallery....Camera Roll? I loved that!

There is another zip file posted in the original gummyjar thread either here or at xda that includes the gallery... I believe it was labeled as Dx camera from fission

Yeah, this camera had been pulled from the D2 for the D2..

If you were to apply the DX camera it wouldn't work because the camera would try to start in 8MP. So it would have to be specific.

abhoward9

Reaction score

In addition to what the other guy said, the blur camera let's you move the focus point around to (semi-)manual focus.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App