1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BlueTooth

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by L2TheE, Oct 4, 2010.

1. L2TheE

L2TheE New Member

Here's one for you guys/gals.....My phone has been horrible since that update but today I dropped three calls in a row. When I looked at the screen there was a little folder called "Bluetooth". I did not install this or put it there, it just appeared. When I clicked to open it, it said, Bluetooth received. Anyone else have this?
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum.

Do you have a bluetooth ear piece or something like that. It sounds like bluetooth was turned on somehow. Go into settings > Wireless & network settings > Bluetooth and see if the box next to it is checked. If so, uncheck it.

Hopefully this fixes your situation.
  3. L2TheE

L2TheE New Member

I checked as you said and it wasn't even checked! Pretty odd. I'm thinking about rebooting so my Incredible goes back to being Incredible. Thanks!!!!