Bluetooth

Goose07

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch.
Guess I need a different pair.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

That's a shame. As much as i like mine I wouldn't pay that much again. There seem to be a lot.of Bluetooth add ons from Sony and the like that may help. This is the kind of stuff that should be standard!

frankieebotz

Reaction score
Does leaving Bluetooth on drain the battery on the RAZR?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Does leaving Bluetooth on drain the battery on the RAZR?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Not much at all. It is such a low power radio since it's a near-field communication radio and doesn't have to transmit farther than about 30 feet. I have mine on 24/7.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

SallyC

Reaction score
Not much at all. It is such a low power radio since it's a near-field communication radio and doesn't have to transmit farther than about 30 feet. I have mine on 24/7.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm looking at a similar situation. When my headset is off, Juice Defender turns off BT but it's still in the notification bar, but white. When I turn on my headset JD connects it and it turns blue. But I've noticed my battery drains much quicker even when it's white. I'm wondering if it's because it's searching or something.

Do you notice this?

SallyC

Reaction score
Did some testing and I'm not finding what I thought with my BT on. There must have been something else in play because I just tested it with it turned completely off (in the Settings menu) for a period of time and then with it "ready on" (on in the Settings, but I just don't have my BT device on). There's no appreciable difference.

So I must have had some other process going before.

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Is there any apps that will let me use my normal Bluetooth headset to play my music thru

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
BTHeadSet on the market seems to be a good one. It's free.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk Blue post

rgarcia65

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to use my Bluetooth as my earphones for my music on my DROID RAZR?

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
My DROID bionic plays music through the bluetooth headset if its plugged in and I tell it too..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
The A2DP must be activated in the Bluetooth headset. Some come with it defaulted to "OFF". For instance the Jawbone I own had to be connected to the PC, an update done and then it worked. I can now hear music, navigation, etc. I can also voice dial and it talks back to me. Once you've activated the Bluetooth's A2DP, you need to go into the Bluetooth settings and press on the gear icon next to the device, and place a check mark in the "Media audio" option.