Bluetooth

pool_shark

Reaction score
Being able to bypass the lock defeats the purpose of locking it.

raryty

Reaction score
Bose bluetooth with Droid 1 issues♦

Being able to bypass the lock defeats the purpose of locking it.

That's part of the problem! I didn't wont the screen to lock, at the same time I needed it to lock so the buttons on the side wouldn't turn it back on when I holstered it. I found an app that took care of that issue though, it is called Auto Unlock. The Bose bluetooth is still an issue, I confirmed that it wasn't the Bose itself. I'm trying to find some setting or app that helps the Bose bluetooths voice dial communicate with the Droid 1 better.

pool_shark

Reaction score
If it isn't actually locked, meaning no password, BT will make calls, and you can't turn it on with the camera or volume buttons.

judomanmk

Reaction score
My bluetooth do not even work in Fission. It just can not be turn on. Anyone experience the same.?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

want a droid

Reaction score
I'm not sure how often you use your bluetooth device, but if it is only sparingly (like in the car), then try downloading the app No Lock. It allows you to turn the lock screen on and off.

Just turn the lock screen off when you get in the car and that might fix your bluetooth problem.

Also if you use your bluetooth a lot, you can still use the No Lock app, but you'll need to keep your lock screen off more often.

pool_shark

Reaction score
I'm not sure how often you use your bluetooth device, but if it is only sparingly (like in the car), then try downloading the app No Lock. It allows you to turn the lock screen on and off.

Just turn the lock screen off when you get in the car and that might fix your bluetooth problem.

Also if you use your bluetooth a lot, you can still use the No Lock app, but you'll need to keep your lock screen off more often.

That's what I use. My device is never out of my possession so I never need it locked.

alicia.miller11

Reaction score
Bluetooth is the phone feature and the service feature. So its no issue with your service provider (AT&T). If you your phone manual, you can have a look at it. That might help.

garbageman

Reaction score
Hey I'm running liberty 1.5 with the red gingerbread theme. And I'm wondering if there is any way to get a notification when I turn on my Bluetooth headset. I just want to know when and if it linked. Anyone know if there is anything to do. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Liberated Droid 2

Standalone010

Reaction score
It does show on your notification bar. You'll see the bluetooth symbol with arrows pointing at it.

garbageman

Reaction score
That just shows my Bluetooth is on I just want a way to know when it connects

Sent from my Liberated Droid 2

devinhfox

Reaction score
Can anyone get the pause button working on their headset when connected through Bluetooth?
I can go forward and back fine.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

devinhfox

Reaction score
Don't be shy. Nobody uses Bluetooth headphones here?

Goose07

Reaction score
Can anyone get the pause button working on their headset when connected through Bluetooth?
I can go forward and back fine.

My sennheiser mm200 headphones seem to work this way. It may be a problem with the headphones themselves? Let me do some digging against certain apps. I know it works with the Google music app.

Goose07

Reaction score
Don't be shy. Nobody uses Bluetooth headphones here?

I tested my MM200 headphones in 3 apps, HTC Music, Google Music, and Pandora Radio. All controls including pause work, but since we are focused on pause I tested a few ways. I tested pause in each app, with Pandora last. I quit Pandora, then with no music playing I hit play/pause and the last music app started playing. I'd say the functionality is there but may be dependent upon the headphones. Hope this helps!

devinhfox

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch.
Guess I need a different pair.