Bluetooth with a proper on/off switch

lyme

Reaction score
I bought this right after I got my droid.

Bluetooth Wireless Handsfree Headsets to Mobile Perhipherals, to Pocket PCs we provide the tools that make Mobility a reality

glg2_lg.jpg

I'm really unhappy with it because the on/off switch is the same button that you hold down for 5 seconds. The problem I have is that I can't just look at it and know if it's on or off I have to play around with it. And worse, I lose battery life because I assume it's off when it is not.

Can anyone recommend a proper bluetooth with a real switch.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
So it doesn't have a blinking blue light like most do, telling you it is on?

I have 3 different headsets. My Jabra BT8010 has a LCD screen that I can look at to see if it is on. I also have a Motorola H715 (same as H710). It is one with a foldable boom. When it is opened it is on. When it is closed it is off. It is nearly impossible to leave it on. My wife used to leave her BT8010 on sometimes and then it would be dead when she wanted to use it. I also have a Motorola S305 stereo headset and the light is hard to see, but I can still look to see if the headset is on. The Jabra BT8010 and Motorola H715 also tell me how much battery life there is left. It is only in 3rds, but still useful. The BT8010 is no longer produced, but they are still available on some sites.

cranky

Reaction score
Motorola H780, HX1 and H12 have an on/off switch.

The new Jawbone Icon also has an on/off switch.

Last edited: