1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth volume hack.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by steveomatic, Mar 25, 2010.

1. steveomatic

steveomatic New Member

This has probobly been covered before but does anyone know if there is a hack to increase the maximum volume using Bluetooth with bluetooth headphones?

I use the MotoRokr S9HD headphones but the max volume is too low. I am Rooted.

Thanks for all help!
  2. sbcale

sbcale New Member

I too would love to know a solution to this. The volume on my Bluetooth headset is far too low.
  3. nothing0

nothing0 New Member

I've found other users reporting the same problem but I haven't found a solution. Any Ideas?
  4. eman3626

eman3626 New Member

I know this may be a dumb question on my side but is your volume turned up all the way on you media volume on your phone?
  5. nothing0

nothing0 New Member

yup

I downloaded a app called quick settings to verify my media volume settings are all the way up.
  6. Spirrow

Spirrow New Member

I have a motorola bluetooth stereo headset and a Droid X...here's what works for me: with the headset paired and connected, turn the media volume all the way down, then manually lower the headset volume using the "-"button on your headset.

Then go ahead and disconnect the bluetooth, but don't unpair. Reconnect, and test out the media volume. It should be low/moderately audible, so go ahead and crank the media volume(don't use the volume up button on the side of your phone, use media volume from the sound settings, otherwise you get the gimpy bluetooth media volume controls), and it should scale incrementally. Mine gets loud enough to make my ears bleed. (almost)

I'll be honest, it isn't the most elite hack I've ever seen, but the work around suits me. If you have trouble, try the steps again.

Let me know if that helps.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  7. tonyg729

tonyg729 New Member

Search tags for this page
android app to increase bluetooth volume

android bluetooth volume hack

android bluetooth volume low
bluetooth sound booster
bluetooth volume booster android
bluetooth volume low android
bluetooth volume too low