Bluetooth voice dialing issue

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by jack007, Jul 23, 2011.

1. jack007

jack007 New Member

I have been experiencing very poor accuracy when attempting to make a call using voice commands through my Jawbone Era. I often have to repeat myself numerous times before it will recognize what I am saying correctly. From what I understand, the droid 3 uses Nuance software for voice commands when dialing from a Bluetooth headset and I have been trying to find out if this is a real issue (i.e. compatibility with the phone and headset) or if there is a way to improve the accuracy of the voice command software. Unfortunately I don't have a second headset to test it with. Any one else experiencing this problem? Any ideas on how to resolve the poor accuracy?
  2. btonetbone

btonetbone New Member

I am having similar issues with my Parrot CK3000 Evo car kit. I am GUESSING that it is not using the microphone on our bluetooth units and is still listening to the phone's mic. Very frustrating...
  3. jack007

jack007 New Member

I was thinking the same thing today when I was having to yell at it for it to properly recognize my voice. Very disappointing.
  4. Iria

Iria New Member

I noticed something even more weird. Using my Jawbone Era like the first poster, it would sometimes play "say a command" in my headset, and other times that prompt would come from the Droid 3's speaker. ??? Weird. When it came from the speaker I would have to shout at my belt holster. If if came from my headset, it seemed to work OK.
  5. 640k

640k Active Member

can you pick which voice command app to use? the "say a comman" is the vzw app. google only beeps.
Search tags for this page
galaxy s3 bluetooth voice commands
getting my samsung galaxy s3 to work with parrot ck3000
jawbone era android voice command
jawbone era htc one x voice dial

jawbone era voice dial

jawbone era voice dialing

jawbone improve accuracy
jawbone voice command to work troubleshooting
porrot ck 3000 compatibility with samsung galaxy s4
razr m voice dialing using jawbone era
voice commands problem