Bluetooth voice dial issue?

vtek63

Reaction score
I have my X paired with a Moto T505 and voice dial works fine through bluetooth when the phone screen is on and unlocked.

but when the phone is locked (screen off or on), voice dial through bluetooth doesn't work.

does this happen for everyone else? this makes it a little difficult to call someone while driving if i have to keep unlocking the phone first before i can make a call...

thanks!

GrillMouster

Reaction score
I haven't received my X yet, but the exact problem you describe happen on my Droid 1 running froyo.

blulite

Reaction score
I'm just coming from a BB Storm. It had a feature under security that you could enable to allow voice dial while locked. I don't see that option for the Droid.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've never locked my screen so this is news to me (Droid 1). It will unlock when a call goes through but won't when you are trying to call out? Weird.

Reaction score
I've been using my bluetooth a lot since I got my X last week and I haven't noticed this at all. The only thing that DOES bug me is the time it takes the phone to get ready to receive a voice command. It's not a huge delay, but not as quick as I would like it to be.