Bluetooth sync with my Nissan

Ben_Droid

Reaction score
My droid is the worst phone I've had in terms of bluetooth handsfree operation in my Nissan Versa. I've had the car four years and have owned five phones in that time. All of them worked pretty seamlessley with the bluetooth in the car, however the Droid seems to not connect properly. It links up with the car, but sometimes it drops out during a call. The car can succesfully dial the phone and initiate a call, but then the connection will break and the car goes back to radio while the call continues on the phone. Same thing seems to happen when initiating the call from the device. sometimes it works as expected. Incoming calls seem to always work. Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Ben

OP
B

Ben_Droid

Reaction score
It's the stock radio, the one that has bluetooth.

gruve

Reaction score
I have an after market pioneer in my nissan, works like a charm. Sounds like it's the bluetooth connection on your stock radio.

OP
B

Ben_Droid

Reaction score
All the other phones I've had worked perfectly. The droid has a bluetooth button on the phone screen. When I press it it turns green but doesn't hand the call over. Seems to me like the droid and the nissan aren't playing nice together. Wish I knew how to make it work right.

Lynx

Reaction score
I have a Droid and a 2007 Nissan Sentra. I have had bluetooth disconnect one me 1 time mid phone call. Other than that it works flawless for me.

jcardona1

Reaction score
could be something with your OEM stereo that doesnt like the droid maybe? i also have a pioneer deck and it works perfectly with my droid...