Bluetooth suggestion

ocdesignsonline

Reaction score
I got a bluetooth headset from ebay for 20$ its very uncomfortable and I can hardly hear who I'm talking to, I want to buy another one, what are you using?

GryphonD

Reaction score
BT's

I use BlueAnt V1, with most recent Firmware Update, it works great.

wayne_i

Reaction score
Motorola H780

I bought a Motorola H780 (on sale at Office Max for about $50 - half price) and it works fine. It came with 3 ear pads (the default one fit me fine, but the small one works okay too).

Wayne

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been really happy with my Samsung WEP490, it's much easier to hear callers than my old Jabra BT5010.

bullynj

Reaction score
what about comfort, is it comfortable?I'm looking for something that can stay in my ear, and it won't hurt

AdilSD

Reaction score
For in-ear I use Motorola H680. Very light, no pain, good quality. In my car I use Blueant ST3 since it connects and disconnects automatically. Quality is good.
Adil

jmt9779

Reaction score
I use BlueAnt V1, with most recent Firmware Update, it works great.

I second that. I use the BlueAnt Z9i (which is essentially the same unit except the V1 just has more voice activated capabilities, methinks). Anyway, I'm VERY happy with it.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got a bluetooth headset from ebay for 20$ its very uncomfortable and I can hardly hear who I'm talking to, I want to buy another one, what are you using?
Have you searched/looked in the Droid Accessories forum?

what about comfort, is it comfortable?I'm looking for something that can stay in my ear, and it won't hurt
Fit is a highly subjective matter. What one finds comfortable another might not. We don't all have the same ears.

Jamus0

Reaction score
I have been using the Samsung WEP200, for years now with alot of different phone. Always works and sounds perfect.

mrkbrewer

Reaction score
I like the plantronics voyager pro and the Blue Ant. Right now I am using the Jawbone Icon and it seems pretty good as well. If I had to choose the best for sound clarity I'd choose the plantronics voyager pro.