Bluetooth Streaming and Ringer

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by jcherian, May 6, 2013.

1. jcherian

jcherian New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I listen to music via Spotify & LG Tone Bluetooth headphones, on my RAZR MAXX, daily at work. Phone is stock & unrooted running the latest JellyBean OTA. Up until roughly a month ago, I had no issues with music streaming via BT whatsoever. All of a sudden, now when I am listening to music on the headphones and a call comes in, my music plays at max volume over the phone’s speaker, rather than pausing and playing the ringtone through my earphone.

As you can imagine this is an issue at a relatively quiet office… has anyone come across the same issue? What can I do to resolve it? Is there a way to control media volume independent of Bluetooth volume (i.e. turn my media volume all the way down, but Bluetooth volume at whatever level I want in my earphone)?

2. xtor

xtor Senior Member

Ratings:
    +68
    If spotify is an app, I would reinstall it, I had to do that on some apps after update on wife's maxx, I've never used spotify, good luck

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! SENT FROM NOTE 2

3. Ferris23

Ferris23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having this same exact issue. I listen via Goole All Access Music, and the same darned thing happens. Now everone knows I like listening to the film scores at work.

Did re-installing fix the issue for you? I'm hoping there's a different fix, as I can uninstall/reinstall Play music as it's baked in.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

4. bdb780

bdb780 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same issue regardless of what app I am using to listen to, Pandora, Google Play, etc. I have even tried d/l other music apps top see if it would fix the issue, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I did however, find that it only happens when the ringer is muted.

To resolve I d/l Call Blocker and have all of my calls sent to VM. I still get a brief sound from my speakers before the alp sends the call on.

Search tags for this page
android bluetooth does not stream ringtone
droid maxx bluetooth volume

droid razr bluetooth streaming

how to listen to spotify on bluetooth motorola razr
how to lusten to droid through bluetooth on razor
how to play music via bluetooth with razr maxx

motorola droid 2 stream media to bluetooth

motorola razr bluetooth earpiece no music
on the droid razr, how can i listen to the ringtones through
razr maxx lg tone loud