Bluetooth Stereo Music Receiver - Miccus BBMR-02 BluBridge

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Anyone bought one of these?

Amazon.com: Miccus BBMR-02 BluBridge 3.5mm Mini-Jack Rx…
21MyoORXu6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Just bought it, based on the reviews it looks good. Price seems fair. Charges via USB so I can charge with an old vzw car charger, supposed to last 8 hours, shuts off with no activity. eliminates the current cord I use now for the aux port. Its portable and can be used on home stereo systems etc. Can be used by multiple devices (kids ipod touches)

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been checking those out too. Let us know how it works for you.

MotoMike

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering buying one as well. Would love to hear a review from a droid owner.

dunlop122

Reaction score
I purchased the one made by Blackberry. Very easy setup, and my Incredible paired up, and connected without any problems. Works awesome. I'm sure an audiophile would tell the difference between this, and hard-wired to the stereo, but I can't under driving circumstances. Well worth the money!

JonCor2577

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how the blubridge performs. I actually have it bookmarked and was thinking about getting it myself. Look forward to a review!!!! dancedroid

MotoMike

Reaction score
I couldn't wait and ordered one yesterday. Hope to have it by the end of the week. I already have three ideas on how to use it and am anxious to see how it works. First, the desktop pc - the plan is to plug it into the aux port of the sound card and play through the pc speakers, Second is the home stereo reciever, and last but not least is an Ipod dock with an aux input. I will give you guys a full review when I get a chance to play with it. If you have any ideas or are curious about its capability let me know and I will give it a shot. Afraid I can't do the Car stereo as I have no aux port on mine but I might be able to ask one of my friends with a newer car so I can try it out dancedroid

nmm01

Reaction score
I have the blackberry one as well. I find that its very hit/miss when connecting to my droid, very frustrating. It connects quickly immediatly after pairing, but coming back to my car, it doesn't always connect, whereas my droid always connects to car's bluetooth for phone (no ad2p in the car unfortunatly).

I'm interested to know how the other bluetooth rx devices work, relative to reconnecting. As far as the blackberry one, the sound is fine...its just the reconnecting thats frustrating.

I purchased the one made by Blackberry. Very easy setup, and my Incredible paired up, and connected without any problems. Works awesome. I'm sure an audiophile would tell the difference between this, and hard-wired to the stereo, but I can't under driving circumstances. Well worth the money!

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
After reading this thread I tried my motorola T505 that I got for my truck on my home stereo and it worked beautifully. I also sat the T505 in a window sill that faces my outdoor patio and happens to be next to my home stereo. Hooked up a boom box outside. Had music streaming inside and outside this weekend. Worked like a charm and sounded really good too. Was able to walk around most of my house and most of my backyard and still get a signal and control music.dancedroid

For my pc I got a usb bluetooth dongle and that is working really good as well. However, it isn't working on my laptop. PC is xp, laptop is vista.

Still would like to know how the blu ridge works for you though. Because it is sort of a pain to keep taking T505 between car and house. Could either get another T505 or this Blu Ridge.

Amazon.com: Motorola MotoRokr T505 Bluetooth Speaker Phone: Cell Phones & Service

Last edited:

MotoMike

Reaction score
Bluetooth Recieved

Ok

Just got the blubridge in the mail yesterday and will test it out over the weekend. Out of the pack it took I believe around 3 hours to charge fully. It comes with a few different cords and connectors to plug into various aux inputs. It didn't take too long to pair to the Motorola Droid but reading the instructions makes things much easier. So far so good I will post a couple pics and let you know the different devices I use it on.

MotoMike

Reaction score
This will give you a reference for the size of this device. Only slightly larger than a AA battery.

So far I have used this with my ipod Dock through and aux input. It seems to work well. I did lose connection once but am unsure as to the reason. I have streamed both Padora radio and mp3's from my droid. Both seem to work well even if I'm using the web browser or texting.

It does seem to work better if you are in the same room. Even though the effective range is supposed to be 33 feet. Half that is probably pretty safe.

You may have to increase the volume from the device your using as it seems to come on a little low but you can adjust music volume from your phone effectively as well.