bluetooth stereo into which you can plug your own headphones?

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by droidazoid, Aug 14, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. droidazoid

droidazoid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks to richjacksonkc, I just learned about bluetooth clip-on devices which let you plug in your own stereo headphones while being able to use most-to-all of the features a regular stereo bluetooth headset would offer. A search of the dealextreme website yielded a few cheapies, including a knockoff of the Nokia (the original of which isn't even supposed to be too good.) The discontinued, but findable, Jabra BT3030 is the leading contender at the moment, but I don't know about compatibility with the x, if there's something better, etc. Please advise! Thanks!
  2. Sal R.

Sal R. Member

Ratings:
    +15
    I've been using Acoustic Research ARWH1. Pairs nicely w/ my D1 and I even use it as a HU stereo reciever.

Has it's own built in volume control separate from your phone and has pre-defined mixer modes.

Played continuous music for 4.5 hours before it lost it BT connection (I actually timed it.)
  3. droidazoid

droidazoid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Next time, please don't take so long to reply! What was that, maybe 30 seconds? And I just bought it from Amazon to a low 30 clams. Thanks!
  4. Danariel

Danariel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I actually have the BT3030, and it pairs just fine with my Droid Incredible. I can use the earbuds that came with it (shorter cable is nice) or use my own (I use my Skull Candies.)
Search tags for this page

bluetooth plug in headphones

bluetooth stereo use your own headphone
bluetooth that can use own headset?
can you plug earphones into bluetooth
convert headphones to bluetooth
how to convert normal headphones to bluetooth
how to plug bluetooth to headphones
i need a bluetooth to use my own headphones
is there something i can use to turn regular headphnes into
plug ear buds into blue tooth