Bluetooth speakers

Laureen

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to the DROID and am looking to purchase bluetooth speakers to be able to stream music from my phone. Need to be portable and good sound. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to the DROID and am looking to purchase bluetooth speakers to be able to stream music from my phone. Need to be portable and good sound. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome, Laureen! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just check out the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good advice that may take the edge off the learning curve. I just saw something on speakers for the Droid. Let me go see if I can find it again.... Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This wasn't it, but was all I could find right now (it's five months old) so I'd think there should be something better out there by now. It said this was a Motorola Rokr eq5.

[video=youtube;7eeTwfbE4JI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eeTwfbE4JI"]YouTube - Motorola Bluetooth stereo amp/speaker[/video]

OP
L

Laureen

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to the experience.

Jodic9

Reaction score
Speakers for Droid Erix

Laureen, I just purchased the EQ7 blue tooth speaker to listen to music
over my phone. Amazon.com had it for $70.00. I seen it as high as $199.00 I think the sound quality is very good. Small enough to put in a bag.