Bluetooth speaker and headset combo on clearance!

FC127

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just left my local VZW store with what I think is a sweet deal. I got the EQ7 Bluetooth speaker and the S9-HD Bluetooth stereo headset for $69.97, reduced in price from $99.97.

I haven't had a lot of time to mess with them, but the headset has great stereo sound.

I'll post my review when I use both for a little bit.

In the meantime, check your local store. This package will likely be on clearance there too.

4a6a18a9-4925-d2d6.jpg
4a6a18a9-492d-b0c7.jpg

PS: please, no comment on the ugly, white, fake wood grain table :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
FC127

FC127

Reaction score
Well, after just under a day of use, I love these accessories.

The speaker delivers crisp sound, not at all tinny, from four speakers in the top of the unit. The volume levels are sufficient and maintain integrity when cranked up. It has buttons for fwd skip, reverse skip, play/pause, volume up and down, and a button to activate the voice command feature and end calls. It is powered by either AC adapter of four AA batteries. It also comes with a double male ended cable in case you want a wired connection.

The headset is another fantastic accessory. I used this while making dinner tonight. The earbuds are comfortable and come in three interchangeable sizes. The sound is great and allegedly HD quality. It provides decent bass without making it sound muddy. It has the same buttons as the speaker. This unit is rechargeable with the included AC adapter and charges in under 2 hours from dead. The call quality is great on both ends.

For the money, I would say these Bluetooth accessories are a great value.

Jecht

Reaction score
how long does the battery on the headsets last?

OP
FC127

FC127

Reaction score
Well, I haven't killed the battery yet, but I did use it in the car for about 3 hours. I took 2 phone calls and made one for a total voice usage of about 20 minutes. After that I used it to listen to music while making dinner (the wife doesn't appreciate good music) for about an hour.

I plugged it in before dinner and it was fully charged again by the time we had finished, maybe a half hour.

Samantha26

Reaction score
Bluetooth headsets programs are available on the Internet and anyone can buy with a credit card or an online form of payment. They are very easy to install, so do not worry if you not a computer expert. If you were able to read this article so that you can install the Bluetooth mobile phone spy on your employees phones. Spyware Bluetooth is popular because Bluetooth technology is widespread. In a way.

Clearance bargains

J

johnabraham

I agree with the Samantha26.So many software are available in the internet.Not only Bluetooth software ,Event other software also. I think ,you don't need the computer expert.the steps are available in online and follow the steps .