bluetooth sound level

negropy

Reaction score
It seems to me that after Kit Kat, my sound level is really low on all my bt audio devices, like s10 headphones and my jambox. I have to max out the phones bt volume. Anybody else has this issue? Any ideas on how to solve it? Thanks!

drtnsnw

Reaction score
do you turn the volume up then acknowledge that stupid ass pop up telling you loud volume will hurt your ears?? That thing drives me nuts

Chris

OP
N

negropy

Reaction score
do you turn the volume up then acknowledge that stupid ass pop up telling you loud volume will hurt your ears?? That thing drives me nuts

Chris

Yes. Very annoying!

rbrtryn

Reaction score
I don't have this problem on my Verizon XT1080 (Droid Ultra) running kitkat. What carrier and device are you using?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
N

negropy

Reaction score
I don't have this problem on my Verizon XT1080 (Droid Ultra) running kitkat. What carrier and device are you using?

I have a droid maxx

rbrtryn

Reaction score
Have you tried un-pairing and then re-pairing your devices?

If you are desperate enough you could also re-flash back to jellybean and then reload kitkat , but that would be a last resort. I'm not sure that would solve the problem anyway.

lazuhrus

Reaction score
Same problem for me as well, having a hell of a time hearing calls lately. And that's with my Blue Parrot B250+! It's been too loud on everything before this.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Have you tried un-pairing and then re-pairing your devices?

If you are desperate enough you could also re-flash back to jellybean and then reload kitkat , but that would be a last resort. I'm not sure that would solve the problem anyway.

No he can't!! He will brick if he tries to flash a droid maxx back to 4.2.2.

rbrtryn

Reaction score
Probably not the place to argue this, but I've actually done it. It's a bit complicated and requires some special pc software, but it is possible. There's a thread on xda-developers about it somewhere. Not something for novice in any case.

OP
N

negropy

Reaction score
Probably not the place to argue this, but I've actually done it. It's a bit complicated and requires some special pc software, but it is possible. There's a thread on xda-developers about it somewhere. Not something for novice in any case.

You know, I never thought about unpairing, lol. I'll try that. Yeah, rolling back and reflashing is a pain. I considered it when I lost foxfi. Not desperate enough yet. Thanks for the suggestions.

doogald

Reaction score

You cannot go back to 4.2.2 if the phone has successfully updated to KitKat unless you have a developer edition Maxx (there is no developer edition Ultra). The bootloader will not allow any partitions to be downgraded. You can search xda-developers.com all you want - everyone will tell you the same.

People whose phones were soft bricked by the original OTA update in December were able to get back to 4.2.2 because their recovery partitions were not updated.