bluetooth sharing with macbook

poopsicle

Reaction score
Is anyone have trouble pairing the DI with a macbook? I can receive pictures from my macbook, but I cant send camera pictures to my macbook. Any help would be appreciated.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is anyone have trouble pairing the DI with a macbook? I can receive pictures from my macbook, but I cant send camera pictures to my macbook. Any help would be appreciated.

Quite honestly I don't know how you're receiving pictures. I have an iMac running Snow Leopard 10.6 and I get a message saying "Droid - Cannot Sync."

Think about it, Apple doesn't want it's main competitor, Google, to sync up to their devices.

I think even if you purchase Mobil Me which cost a whopping 99.00 a year it won't work.

OP
P

poopsicle

Reaction score
So I'm not alone, thanks for your response. Does anyone have a way around this? I'm able to send pictures by clicking on the bluetooth symbol in the upper right hand corner (1st gen unibody), then when i hover over ADR6300, it gives me an option to 'send file'

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I'm not alone, thanks for your response. Does anyone have a way around this? I'm able to send pictures by clicking on the bluetooth symbol in the upper right hand corner (1st gen unibody), then when i hover over ADR6300, it gives me an option to 'send file'

lol, the work around is to either mount your Droid to your Mac or send the pics by email. I've never seen anyone come up with another way. If you find one let me know.

kmo

Reaction score
Strange because I just tried sending a pic from camera shots to my Macbook, success. Took me about a total of 20 seconds....it works both ways too. I can send a file from my Mac to the INC as well. ;) Not sure why you can't? I already had the INC paired to the MAC just hadn't tried using it. Definitely working.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Strange because I just tried sending a pic from camera shots to my Macbook, success. Took me about a total of 20 seconds....it works both ways too. I can send a file from my Mac to the INC as well. ;) Not sure why you can't? I already had the INC paired to the MAC just hadn't tried using it. Definitely working.

Maybe it's an HTC thing vs Motorola. I don't know, I just know it can't be done.

kmo

Reaction score
I know when I tried this with my MDroid it didn't work...

wwjdd44

Reaction score
my inc and macbook sends both ways, with no problems.