Bluetooth Remote Control

Vakharn

Reaction score
I've been using my Galaxy Nexus as a media player in my car through an aux port for a while now and it's annoying (and dangerous) to have to look at the screen to change tracks when I'm listening to music. I've just found this:

Amazon.com: Satechi BT MediaRemote Bluetooth Multi-Media Remote Control for iPhone, iPad & iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac Mini: Electronics

A bluetooth remote control that allows you to control an iPhone or Android the same way you would when using a set of bluetooth headphones, but while still using the headphone jack to send audio to your car's aux in. It's perfect, but it's optimized for the iphone and some of the buttons don't work right on Android. Also apparently it can cause your on screen keyboard to come up when you try to use it unless you set it as the default keyboard, and that would get annoying having to constantly switch it back and forth. So I want to know if anyone knows of anything like this designed for Android specifically that might work a little more seamlessly. If not I'm just going to buy one of these because it's pretty much exactly what I've been looking for despite the bugs, but I want to be sure it's my best option first since $40 isn't exactly cheap for a volume control and track changer.