1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth push questions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Mochenpa, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Mochenpa

Mochenpa New Member

Is there a corner in these forums where Bluetooth topics are being discussed?
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Each device has an accessories sub section. I think that would be a good place to start since other people who have your device can try and help out.
  3. Mochenpa

Mochenpa New Member

Thanks for the advice. I am looking for some way to reliably send files to my laptop pc and it seems like android OS generally handles those send commands.
  4. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

Try AirDroid. Connects to your laptop via wifi through your browser. I use it all the time and it works great
  5. Mochenpa

Mochenpa New Member

Thanks for the tip.