1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth problems

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by japaleno, Feb 2, 2010.

1. japaleno

japaleno New Member

I have a Motorola T505 and my droid will not send calls over it. I use it to play my music over the radio and that works fine but, when I get a call it reverts to the handset and pushing the bluetooth button on screen has no effect.This is really annoying, I like being able to use it for playing my music but, it's pretty worthless if it doesn't work for my calls. I have tried resetting to factory, paired it multiple times, rebooted both devices multiple times. Anybody else having this issue? Any suggestions?
  2. japaleno

japaleno New Member

Nobody having this issue?
  3. 640k

640k New Member

detail the steps that you performed to pair the two devices and we'll work from there.
  4. C14

C14 New Member

I'm having the same problem with a blueant interphon F4 unit for a motorcycle helmet (just started another thread). To pair this unit with my Droid Pro:

held MFB on F4 for 8 secs until blue red alt light
    pushed "scan for devices" on my Droid Pro

The Droid Pro imediatly found and paired with the F4. It did not ask me for a code.
Search tags for this page

motorola t505 sound issue