Bluetooth problems

grizcoach

Reaction score
I had my Fascinate bt w/ my car stereo under EDO 01. It worked fine. I noticed yesterday, my phone was no longer bt'ed w/ the stereo. I thought "what is different now that could have caused that and it dawned on me .. . ...." The only thing different is now I have EDO 04. That must account for not being able to use BT on the phone.

1) Has anyone besldes experienced the same phenomena? What can I do to back to EDO 04

namrepus

Reaction score
I have a razr maxx. I recently bought a motorola t505 handsfree bluetooth for the car. I can hear music on my speakers and can recieve calls. When i am in a phone call nobody can hear me. I know the speaker on the t505 works because i can do the voice dialing. I was just wondering if it was a setting i had to set something on my phone to make it to where people can hear me when i talk using handsfree. Any help at all would be great thanks!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have a razr maxx. I recently bought a motorola t505 handsfree bluetooth for the car. I can hear music on my speakers and can recieve calls. When i am in a phone call nobody can hear me. I know the speaker on the t505 works because i can do the voice dialing. I was just wondering if it was a setting i had to set something on my phone to make it to where people can hear me when i talk using handsfree. Any help at all would be great thanks!

Not that I would expect. The phone defaults to normal operation with a Bluetooth device and there should be no additional settings needed to function as you are expecting. I would check with Motorola technical support for the device.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 using Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.