Bluetooth Problem

lilliboss

Reaction score
My Droid is running FRG22D and is rooted. The Bluetooth ON/OFF switch is grayed out and I have not fond a way to get it operational.

OP
lilliboss

lilliboss

Reaction score
Stil don't know what the original problem was but downloaded an ON/OFF Bluetoth widget from the Market that is a god work around.dancedroid

gcrawley

Reaction score
I have the Motorolla Droid 1 and recently rooted it and flashed the Cyanogen Mod ROM. I have the Plantronics K100 Bluetooth speakerphone. It worked fine before I rooted the Droid and flashed a new ROM but now the phone will not recognize the K100. It recognizes my Samsung Bluetooth earpiece but not the K100 speakerphone. Every once in a while it will show up in the connections list but when I select it, it gives an error saying it cannot connect. Any suggestions??

gcrawley

Reaction score
I have the Motorolla Droid 1 and recently rooted it and flashed the Cyanogen Mod ROM. I have the Plantronics K100 Bluetooth speakerphone. It worked fine before I rooted the Droid and flashed a new ROM but now the phone will not recognize the K100. It recognizes my Samsung Bluetooth earpiece but not the K100 speakerphone. Every once in a while it will show up in the connections list but when I select it, it gives an error saying it cannot connect. Any suggestions??

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello, i had a wifi problem when i first flashed liberty and i had to flash back to stock then flash liberty again. Sounds like a long process but took me a lil less than about 30mins. Other than that all i know to do is look at your rom's subforum and see if there is any other know problem. Also maybe search "cyanogen bluetooth" in the google search box under the search tab at the top of the page

gcrawley

Reaction score
Thanks! I kind of feared I might have to do that. I'll give it a try if I don't get any other solutions. Thanks again.

gcrawley

Reaction score
CJM -

I have VM version 6.1.2-Droid Kernal 2.6.32.9-cm-stk

I downloaded from xda developers and flashed there.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Just wondering in case you used rom manager. I dont use bluetooth so I can't offer any advice on that. Try flashing the rom again.

Swyped from a Droid

gcrawley

Reaction score
CJM -

Oh yeah, sorry, I did use ROM manager for the CM once I rooted the phone. Should I just use that to switch back to the Froyo and then back to CM?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Download CM from cyanogenmod.com to your pc. Using your usb cable, transfer the rom to your sd. Then boot to recovery and install the rom through that. If you have any problems, just post back.

Swyped from a Droid

dominus

Reaction score
i had the similar problem with my new jabra stone. trick was to cold in the "power" or call/end button for so many seconds to get it into pairing mode ( consult your owners manual but most bluetooth are the same) then set you phone to discover and scan for it then pair. with the install of your new rom you pretty much got a new phone with no memory of it ever being paired.

hope this helps