Bluetooth problem with ICS

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Ever since getting the update my Bluetooth has been having trouble. Biggest issue is that about half the time I use it to stream music I have to go into settings and enable media. It worked great before but now sucks! Also the bt will not connect to my truck k at all. Very frustrating

Chris

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

DroDough

Reaction score
When connecting your BT headset with your phone it should sutomatically connect to play everything unless you have used that BT headset for another device in the mean time. As for your truck, I believe there are codes that need to be entered through your truck or the phone in order for it to connect.

Islander53

Reaction score
Ever since getting the update my Bluetooth has been having trouble. Biggest issue is that about half the time I use it to stream music I have to go into settings and enable media. It worked great before but now sucks! Also the bt will not connect to my truck k at all. Very frustrating

Chris

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

My Bluetooth was working fine until I did updated the Facebook App this morning. I uninstalled the latest version and rebooted the phone. That solved the issue with my phone.

Last edited:

acejavelin

Reaction score
Did you do a Factory Reset after the update? If not, you should try that as well, it is recommended whenever there is a major change to the OS.

OP
D

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Can't remember if I did a reset, had 3 phones in 4 days with multiple resets.

I called VZW today to talk with them, they were worthless. Said that was how the update worked. Told them if they were not going to help I would just call HTC. Talked to them and they admitted there is a problem with bluetooth and they are working on a patch and had me dump the cache on the btshare app and that seemed to help. I will see if it will connect to my truck now.

Chris