Bluetooth Problem with car

shanshor

Reaction score
Hey guys. When I connect my Droid 3 to my 2007 Nissan Maxima, things get weird. The phone acknowledges that it is connected and paired. The car acts like it is handling the call (Music off, bluetooth mode on), yet all input and output of audio goes through the phone. It is listed as supported on Nissan's site. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Anyone have an idea for a fix? Thanks

MobileDev

Reaction score
What does it mean when you say all audio goes thru the phone? What is it doing wrong? That's not clear.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Snow02

Reaction score
What does it mean when you say all audio goes thru the phone? What is it doing wrong? That's not clear.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Actually, it's perfectly clear.

Op, go into bluetooth settings and tap on the car connection. Make sure both phone and media (I think they're called) are checked.

TyrantII

Reaction score
I was having problems too, but it ended up that my 3rd party deck needed a BT update. Not sure, but maybe check the stock decks manufactures website for both compatibility issues and any updates.

OP
S

shanshor

Reaction score
Actually, it's perfectly clear.

Op, go into bluetooth settings and tap on the car connection. Make sure both phone and media (I think they're called) are checked.

I've done that. If I were to call someone, should I call Motorola or Nissan?