Bluetooth paired but not connected :(

jstwondrng

Reaction score
All,

I have a BLU Logic 1211 built-in car bluetooth. My phone pairs and connects to it without a problem, however, I have to physically "connect" it every time I get into my car within the Bluetooth settings. The message I receive is "Paired but not connected". Is there a way to have it happen automatically?

Jstwondrng

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There might be a setting in the BT for that, but that would be in the BLU Locic manual. In my Prius, it connects automatically.

Last edited:

Tonik

Reaction score
All,
I have to physically "connect" it every time I get into my car within the Bluetooth settings.

Seems to be a pretty common problem with the Bionic, I have that issue too. Same car and never had a problem with my OG Droid. I see reports of this issue all over the place but I have never seen a fix for it.

OP
jstwondrng

jstwondrng

Reaction score
Thanks! I never had an issue with my og DROID either. Guess i'll have to deal with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Cowpoke

Reaction score
I just had this issue when I tried to pair my BT with my ps3. After disconnecting it from ps3 back to bionic I had to manualy connect it each time. I unpaied it and re-paired it and then it started automatically picking up.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might do a search on the forum for your car to see if others have had that happen. I tried to connect another cell phone several years ago and there was an extra step I had to do, which I found a car forum.

I did take a quick look at the BLU Logic website and the Bionic is not listed in compatible phones (although the OG Droid is).

Last edited:
OP
jstwondrng

jstwondrng

Reaction score
You might do a search on the forum for your car to see if others have had that happen. I tried to connect another cell phone several years ago and there was an extra step I had to do, which I found a car forum.

I did take a quick look at the BLU Logic website and the Bionic is not listed in compatible phones (although the OG Droid is).

Thanks! Not a bad idea... it's not totally a pain, but can be very annoying at times!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums