1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth not connecting to car

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by Sundown, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Sundown

Sundown New Member

After doing a full wipe for the 1.1.22, my phone will no longer connect to my car. Previously, it would automatically connected as soon as I got in and started the engine. I deleted the phone from the car's memory and re-paired it. The car and phone tell me it's a successful pairing, but when I go under settings>blutetooth, my car's not even listed in my phone. Any ideas? I have no idead why it's not remembering the connection. It remembered my laptop and desktop pairs, though.
  2. stormcastle

stormcastle New Member

i'm having a similar problem. I rooted my Droid so i could tether. then when i tried to use handsfree phone in car--phone not found by car. was this caused by the rooting? I did not delete any of the bloatware on phone. Using original ROM.
  3. kamisan

kamisan New Member

Are you running a stock kernel?

Iv'e had this problem when I run certain kernels, odd as it seems slayer kernels show devices but do not connect, they pair but don't connect. Running a P3 kernel and it pairs and connects,, testing specs not as high as slayer, but geese,, the games, videos, and phone features are not taxing my processor so much that a minor increase in performance is noticeable. Try some other kernels and see if that helps, go to manage programs and clear data and re-pair devices afterwards and see if that helps. I am still running 1.22.1 with a P3 kernel regular voltage, battery lasts most of the day and I run music with my screen off most of the day.
Search tags for this page

bluetooth in car says no connect why?

bluetooth in my car will not connect
cac says bluetooth no longer connected
droid bluetooth is paired but will not connect car
droid will not pair to car
how come my android will not connect to my car's bluetooth
my cars bluetooth will not always pair with my phone
why does my bluetooth in my car say full
why does the blu tooth not connect to my car
why is my blue tooth in my car no long connecting

why is my bluetooth not connecting in my car