bluetooth mouse

ruinah

Reaction score
anyone have a bluetooth mouse they could pair with their Xoom and seeif it works? My mini keyboard works great but really want a small bluetooth mouse to use with it also. Anyone know if it works or not?

Rudeman422

Reaction score
I have the Xoom and a bluetooth mouse, I can get them to pair, but it won't connect or work. I would like to know if anyone else has this same problem.

OP
ruinah

ruinah

Reaction score
my Apple keyboard works well enough but not the mouse. you can try this though: Teksoft - Future Teknology

interesting. I would think that in Honeycomb they would have made BT mie work. Keyboards work, why not mice? This thing could replace my laptop when traveling. Only pull out the keyboard and mouse for longer emails or typing up notes, etc. Disappointed that this might not work.

Rudeman422

Reaction score
The Teksoft software looked promising when it installed fine, but it force closes every time you try to run it. I really hope somebody works this out. As of now, mouse is not compatible.

blondiejones

Reaction score
I have the same problem..... I have came to the realization that with all of the "power" things I use a laptop for that requires a keyboard and mouse, that the Xoom is not right for me.... I think I should just fo back to my laptop and nook for the time being.... I also am having major issues with the RDP app connecting to my server.... I guess the tablet is more for play than wrok :(

shh

Reaction score
anyone have a bluetooth mouse they could pair with their Xoom and seeif it works? My mini keyboard works great but really want a small bluetooth mouse to use with it also. Anyone know if it works or not?

There are BT keyboards with a trackpad. I wonder if that would work?

OP
ruinah

ruinah

Reaction score
I'd like to think so but I don't have one to test. I have a mini BT keyboard that works beautifully. If I can get a mouse working I can do all server admin work from this thing. Would come in really handy when on call.

Rudeman422

Reaction score
I have a Logitech keyboard with a trackpad. It pairs, and is usable as a keyboard, but the trackpad has no functionality. Still no mouse...

Rudeman422

Reaction score
Does anyone know of anybody working on an app for bluetooth mouse HID? I want to have a cursor on the screen. I have seen it work on rooted phones running the Cryogen mod, but I would like to have it on my Xoom without having to root it. I'm hoping they program it into the next update, but who knows if that will actually happen.