Bluetooth location?

walker164

Reaction score
Easy question. Where are Bluetooth files saved? I just transferred 30 photos from a BB 9930.

I looked in data/data/.com.android.Bluetooth/in here - but didn't see anything. Looked on both SD cards and didn't see anything in that location or the downloads folder.

Thanks for the help!

SallyC

Reaction score
Not sure what app you use to do the transfer. I would check in it's Settings and see if there's a default download directory. Otherwise you may just have to hunt around. Sorry I don't have a better answer but where things go to on my Razr depend on what I used to transfer them.

OP
walker164

walker164

Reaction score
Not sure what app you use to do the transfer. I would check in it's Settings and see if there's a default download directory. Otherwise you may just have to hunt around. Sorry I don't have a better answer but where things go to on my Razr depend on what I used to transfer them.

I'm just using the regular bluetooth built in. No app.

SallyC

Reaction score
I don't use bluetooth for transfer. I either use wifi Motocast (My Files app) or connect to my pc using USB (and use Windows File Explorer). Either way I can select which directories I'm using. Perhaps someone else who has used BT is familiar with what screens you're seeing and can chime in.