Bluetooth keyboard and mouse

loonie01

Reaction score
What bluetooth keyboard and mouse are you using? I'm thinking on getting the HD station ($99) and was just wondering which mouse and keyboard to get. Also could i get the HD dock (the one that is for $50) and use the bluetooth?

dillont

Reaction score
I just ordered the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard today. They are having a cyber Monday sale on Motorola's website that ends today (Dec. 4th). The keyboard is on sale for $40 (normally $60) and you get a Motorola wireless mouse (normally $30) for free with purchase of keyboard. I have read of some people having compatibility issues with their phones and Bluetooth keyboards and mouse so I am hoping that using the Motorola products that were designed to be used with android will avoid these problems. You have to order by tonight to get the deal though.

dillont

Reaction score
I also have the $50 standard HD dock. They should work fine as long as they pair well with the Razr's Bluetooth profile. All of the phones normal functions work when docked, as well as the webtop function when you have it plugged into an HD tv or monitor through an HDMI cable.

dillont

Reaction score
I just received my Motorola bluetooth mouse and keyboard in the mail today. I haven't had a lot of time to play with them yet b/c i worked 12 hours today but so far they work great! They both paired up right away and have worked flawlessly together so far. No problems yet with either disconnecting or them causing the webtop to crash. I am using them while my RAZR is hooked up to my HDTV and docked in the standard HD dock. For me this is a much better solution than the smart controller b/c i can type much easier and I already have a pair of good bluetooth headphones anyway.

dmisc

Reaction score
cool. I would like to know how well this works for you as well. Motorola still has that special for $40 keyboard plus free mouse.

OP
L

loonie01

Reaction score
Well I picked up the atrix lapdockfor $50. Did the mod and i'm good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

dmisc

Reaction score
Well I picked up the atrix lapdockfor $50. Did the mod and i'm good.

Nice. I missed out on that one. Att selling for $100 now, and they are not in stock. Still a good deal though if you are comfortable with modding

dwz07

Reaction score
Figured I'd bump this thread.. Moto is again (or still?) offering this deal; $40 for keyboard and mouse.

Does anybody else have any feedback on these items?

dmisc

Reaction score
I dont have any feed back on the moto keyboard/mouse, but I have been using the motorola keyboard with trackpad. I just received my costco rebate accessories yesterday, so I am finally able to get my phone in webtop. I have my keyboard connected through my phone via bluetooth. Everything so far has been working as it should, but I must say the trackpad on this think will probably take a little getting used to. it feels a little sticky when gliding your finger over it, and thus sometimes really hard to control. I am sure after time, I will get the hang of it though.

This will be my first post using my razr on webtop mode on my 32 inch lcd screen...pretty dope.

dmisc

Reaction score
dillont,

I am just wondering, did you or have you figure out a way to configure the bluetooth mouse you received? For instance, movement speed, or sensitivity?