1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth Issues

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by MissEvoIXMR, Dec 29, 2009.

1. MissEvoIXMR

MissEvoIXMR New Member

My bluetooth is not turning on! grr I have tried it thru settings wireless & network settings, but it wont turn on! I also have the power control widget, and it still wont turn on that way... I have never done a battery pull and I really dont want to. I have powered it on and off and still nothing... should I take it in??? :icon_ nono2:
  2. ldimick

ldimick New Member

If yuo pull the battery you will not be losing any data. Do that first to reset the hardware. If that fails take it in.
  3. dimaj

dimaj New Member

I have the same issue. Have you found a solution for it? I don't want to power-cycle my device every time this happens (at least 2x a day).

Thanks.

dimaj
  4. haproot

haproot New Member

bringing thread back from the dead.

I have the same issue. BT will work perfectly all day. I turn it off when I get home and in the morning turn it back on again. After a couple days of that it just refuses to turn on and I have to reset the device. I'm using the beautiful BT widget to turn it off/on.
  5. dimaj

dimaj New Member

I'm experiencing this issue with Setting Profile application.
    My basic workaround is just to keep it on all the time...
  6. psustan

psustan New Member

Yeah, that's what I do, just keep it on. It doesn't seem to drain the battery too much. Sorry for the stupid solution...
Search tags for this page
bluetooth issues

how to reset motorola h385