1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by nplenn, Nov 15, 2009.

1. nplenn

nplenn New Member

I have a 2008 Acura TL Type S with Navigation, and have had to swap out a Motorola phone in the past due to Bluetooth incompatibility. I notice my new Droid is behaving in a similar manner, namely while the phone paired up no problem it does take a while to sync. Additionally, I will have intermittent episodes where the call is placed but I can't hear over car audio or speak over car mic...Is this an issue with Acura HandsFreeLink protocol or with Motorola???
  2. mattgew

mattgew New Member

I am also having issues with bluetooth on acura hands free link. For the most part it is working well, but a few times I have lost the connection and not certain why.
  3. cheers007

cheers007 New Member

I have an 09 Civic SI with navi, and my HandsFreeLink is doing the dropped connection deal as well. So it looks like there is a compatibility issue and it is not just my phone.

Can we please get a list of folks who are having this issue? Other than this important feature not working, I love my phone and would hate to give it back.
  4. aaliggio

aaliggio New Member

I have a 2006 Jag with built-in BT capabilities and it is doing the same thing ... it pairs with Droid then keeps cycling on and off every minute of so. Very frustrating!

Hope someone can reply with a fix. Thanks!
  5. PatG

PatG New Member

2006 Acura MDX with Navigation. So far no problems, but I really haven't been on the phone much. By the way, anyone know if you can use the Droid as an mp3 player over the cars BT?
  6. MJL

MJL New Member

2009 Acura MDX owner ... had a Blackberry that worked perfectly with hands free link. Droid bluetooth is flaky (have no problem dialing out using hands free but audio does not go through car speaker system) and hoping 2.1 OS corrects the problem. In the meantime .. work around, tell HFL "transfer" to get the call from the phone speaker system back onto the car speakers.
  7. Mark_V

Mark_V New Member

I have the same car, the same phone, with the same problem. :icon_ banana:
  8. cheers007

cheers007 New Member

Yes, even with the new version of 2.0.1, the issue persists.
  9. kcluggish

kcluggish New Member

2007 Camry

I am also having problems with my Motorola Droid synching with the handsfree system in the car. I have had an LG Dare and another Motorola phone that synched fine with no problem. I can synch the Droid and it will work a couple of times and then the next time I try to synch - no connection. I have even deleted the pairing and started over with the exact same result. It defeats the purpose of having handsfree if the phone won't synch when needed!!!
  10. AYardbird

AYardbird New Member

Acura loses pairing and "drops" call momentarily

I have an Acura TL 2012 and Samsung Galaxy S4. Frequently when talking with the hands free link, my phone seems to lose connection but usually come back 6-7 seconds later. Also, it seems to lose pairing and just recently says it's importing the phone book but it's not there. I'm not sure whether it's a phone problem and/or an Acura issue.
Search tags for this page

2007 mdx bluetooth

2007 acura tl bluetooth setup

2008 acura tl bluetooth

2008 acura tl type s bluetooth setup
acura mdx loses bluetooth link 2006
acura tl 2008 pair bluetooth

bluetooth acura tl 2006 samsung galaxy nexus

connect android to 2009 acura

connecting samsung galaxy cell to a 2009 acura tsx bluetooth

galaxy s4 gps and acura tsx 2010

mdx bluetooth nexus 4 not working