Bluetooth in Vehicle Not Working after Lollipop Update

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did you try it in Safe Mode and did it work then? What year is your Mitsubishi? You may want to check with the dealership about a software/firmware update for the bluetooth for your car...or I'd hold out for Verizon to offer buying you a new car. A Porsche Cayenne would be a fair straight across swap.

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
I have tried everything suggested including Master Reset and Safe Mode. Still nothing is working. What I have learned from the Motorola Forum is that I am not the only one have this issue there are loads of people with different vehicles with the same issue. As well as plenty of other glitches.

Last edited:
OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Verizon said they are sending a refurbished Droid Turbo to see if it fixes the issue.

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Does anyone know how to back up my contacts to Verizon Cloud? When I check it says there are no contacts to back up. What is the best way to back up all my information?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Does anyone know how to back up my contacts to Verizon Cloud? When I check it says there are no contacts to back up. What is the best way to back up all my information?
If they were entered and saved as a Google Contact there is no need to back up. They will automatically sync to any new phone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
I'm not sure if they were how can I back them up on Google and Verizon Cloud just to be safe.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Can you log into GMail on a PC? If so, select the Contacts option. Do you see all of the same contacts on a PC that you see on your phone? If you do, then they are already in sync with your G Mail account and no backup is necessary, they will automatically sync to your new phone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
When I master reset my original device that I have to send back will that erase all my contacts permanently?

DDROIDJ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z Force
I am having issues when my phone is paired with my car stereo. When I am trying navigate through Bluetooth my phone will search the address instead of pulling the address up to navigate. I have tried clearing the Cache on both the phone and the app. I have tried turning the car stereo off, phone off, stereo on, phone on to repair the devices. Doing the latter seems to work until the next time I am in the car trying to navigate. Same problem. Also having an issue when receiving a text while driving. The phone responds real well when it asks me if I want it to read my message, however, when I try to reply to the message it suddenly does not recognize me. I have tried recalibrating it to my voice in a quiet room and the problem still exist.