Bluetooth HID Keyboards and Mouse

espring

Reaction score
Anyone having any luck finding a workable folding key board or mouse to use with the Droid?

Toyandgadgetguy

Reaction score
Anyone having any luck finding a workable folding key board or mouse to use with the Droid?

I'm able to pair my Palm Bluetooth folding keyboard (3245WW) but can't get it connected.

If anyone's got anything else going on with it, please let us know.

treminaor

Reaction score

I'm able to pair my Palm Bluetooth folding keyboard (3245WW) but can't get it connected.

If anyone's got anything else going on with it, please let us know.
I got my Palm 3245WW working PERFECTLY (punctuation, arrow keys, everything) by dumping the ****ty BlueInput app (It wouldnt even open on my Droid, just FC'ed; KeyPro wouldnt connect to the keyboard) and following this guide: Reading, Writing and Arithmetic: Connect Bluetooth Keyboard in Android Dev Phone

Make sure you rename the files to just "hidd" not "hidd.bin", etc. Put them in /system/bin/. And once you get it set up, all you have to do to reconnect your keyboard is type "hidd --search" in android terminal. It will auto-reconnect and you will be good to go...

Note that you do not mount mtdblock3, but mtdblock 4. Also make sure that you change the permissions to 777 on all three files, or they will be "Not Found" or "Permission Denied".