Bluetooth help???

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by japaleno, Mar 26, 2010.

1. japaleno

japaleno Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, now this isnt specific to this rom but, this is my fav so maybe I can find some help here. My bluetooth will not function correctly on 2.1. It pairs and will play my music/podcasts over bluetooth but it will not send any calls over it. I have tried everything I can think of and cannot figure out why this happens. Any suggestions? I have a motorola t-505 hands free unit. Everything fuctions perfectly in 2.0.1

2. japaleno

japaleno Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody???

3. stedrocklp

stedrocklp Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When you upgraded to 2.1 did you keep the partnerships you already had or did you re-pair? You might want to try deleting it and then re-pair your hands-free device. I also had to do this for a couple of my bluetooth devices and then they worked correctly. Other than that I'm not sure.

4. japaleno

japaleno Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had to re-pair when I upgraded.

5. cjlawson

cjlawson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same Problem

I am having a similar problem. My problem is the bluetooth disconnects from the device. It will work on one call then is won't work on the next. I will have to reconnect it to get it working again.

It works perfect using DroidMod.

6. cjlawson

cjlawson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Please

Black Droid can you please fix the bluetooth issue I am having? I will give you a big donation.

I am so tired of only being able to use DroidMod.

7. SteveC

SteveC Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having some bluetooth issues as well. The headset is a Plantronics Discovery 925. I worked fine with the stock Droid. It worked fine with the Sholes/DroidMod ROM's, it worked fine with my first tryout of Cyanogen, and it also worked with the early downloads of Ultimate Droid. So this issue does not seem to be ROM specific.

I really don't want to go back and reflash earlier ROM builds to find out which install was the culprit. I didn't use the earpiece a lot over the last month or two, so I really can't pin down an exact time. I don't remember whether it worked when I had CM 5.0.5.3 and whether it broke down after that at CM 5.0.5.4. I also don't remember whether it worked with UD 8.6 and went away with UD 9.0.0.

The bluetooth problem did seem to happen after I updated the baseband, which I flashed from ROM Manager. I also read that there may be some OC kernel issues as to perhaps AdamZ's worked better with BT than Chevy#1's (or vice versa). I had tried both to see if there was a practical noticeable difference, but neither seems to work properly. I had used the bkit kernel for CM.

Every time the phone either wakes up or reboots, the pairing is broken. After the pairing is reestablished, I can dial fine, the earpiece carries the ring and answers the phone, but after I say maybe a half dozen words, the call is unceremoniously dropped. People also tell me I sound faint and far away.

The earpiece seems to pair and work with other phones (in this case a Verizon VX 6900 with WinMo 6.1). Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated. Whether this is more of the native bluetooth and Droid problem or a combination of something in the ROM, I don't know. This happens with UD 9.0.0 and 9.8.0 and with CM 5.0.5.6 and CM 5.0.5.7.

I had about decided to revert back to DM 1.1, but I don't want to flash a bunch of stuff again and some of the older ROM's may not be on the backup list in either Clockwork or SPR (some are, but not all).

8. mkraffert

mkraffert Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm also having bluetooth issues. My Droid will pair with my PC, but will not connect. The PC shows there are no services available on the Droid. My Droid connects fine with my Kenwood in my car. Since I've never tried hooking up to a PC with it before, I don't know what to expect. I was hoping to be able to move files back and forth without having to use the USB cable. I'm running UD v10.

Search tags for this page

as-bt100 troubleshooting

how do you pair with as-bt100
how ro pair as-bt100
pair razr pioneer bt100