Bluetooth hell... please help! must be hands free truck driver

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by logan1nwo, Jan 7, 2012.

1. BePrepared

BePrepared Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Another vote for the Blue Parrot. It's the only choice for commercial drivers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

2. Nyteravyn

Nyteravyn Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I too am a commercial truck driver. I own/owned my share of BT headsets from the first days they have been produced but after no longer being able to deny actual hearing loss, I've reverted back to duel in ear cabled headsets. These ZaGG smart buds keep me legally handsfree, protect my hearing yet allow me to wear add'l ear muff style protection if desired. I use my BT when around town off duty where the noise is not an issue. I have gone from the TV set to vol 50 back to 15... Food for thought guys and gals.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

3. Berniep

Berniep New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Another blue parrot truck driver here. It is the best that I have tried for loudness and being understood on the other end by far. I have to say though that the voice dial doesnt work as well as my iphone. Very rarely will it just dial the number. I have to run down a list of choices. "Did you say toyota service?" no "Did you say home 3?" no "Did you say Wife Other?" WHAT!!! I don't have an "Other Wife" and those things don't sound like each other at all anyway. I thought it was supposed to learn as time goes on but my voice dial lady is stupid I guess.

4. B0B0

B0B0 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I recommend this headset. I've been using it for quite a while now and it's awesome. No issue with connectivity nor outside noise. I love being able to change from around the ear to over the head or behind the neck style. It keeps my ear from getting sore and keeps me from having an itchy ear hole!

5. funnyfish

funnyfish Member

Ratings:
    +0
    my husband is also a truck driver and when i get home i'll tell you what he has...totally hands free and its so quiet! i can't hear anything from his end when we talk...no jake brake...to road noise nothing! i'll make sure to find out and get back to you :)

Search tags for this page

best bluetooth for truck drivers 2012

best bluetooth for truck drivers 2013

best bluetooth for truckers

best bluetooth headset for semi drivers
best hands free device for truckers
best hands free for truckers

bluetooth for semi drivers

bluetooth for truck drivers
bluetooth for truckers
truck bluetooth