1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth headsets for music?

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by setlab, Jul 24, 2011.

1. setlab

setlab New Member

If I bought one of those single ear bluetooth things that people talk on the phone with could I use it to play music?
  2. anuran

anuran New Member

Of course you can. But it will be mono and horrible sounding. Longterm use of single ear mono music earphones can also cause ear damage.

I used to use a jabra BT(some numbers). It is stereo, binaural, earbud system. But all BT systems are prone to electromagnetic disturbunces.
  3. setlab

setlab New Member

Cool thanks. I would pretty much only use it when I run, I don't like having 2 earphones in running on the road.
  4. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

Not all Single hands free stream music. Look at the info/packages of the ones you are considering. I just bought one myself for hands free and music. I wanted a cheap one, as I already have a great set of bt headphones. I could not find any of the cheap ones that do it. I spent $59 at BB on a BlueAnt. Works great
  5. pool_shark

pool_shark New Member

The headset has to support a2dp.
    I would love to hear (read) the explanation for why long-term use of a single ear headset playing music can cause ear damage as opposed to headphones not causing the same damage to both ears.
  6. skot917

skot917 New Member

Don't bother with single ear. Get the jaybird f3. Great sound and won't go anywhere while you run. Sound quality is defined enough to listen to classical music and still hear cars and other peds.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
bluetooth headset wont play music
hot to share music to bt headset
how to use a bluetooth headset for music on a droid x
play music bluetooth earpiece hack android
what kind of blue tooth for music
what kind of bluetooth headset plays music

what kind of bluetooth plays music