Bluetooth headsets for music?

setlab

Reaction score
If I bought one of those single ear bluetooth things that people talk on the phone with could I use it to play music?

anuran

Reaction score
Of course you can. But it will be mono and horrible sounding. Longterm use of single ear mono music earphones can also cause ear damage.

I used to use a jabra BT(some numbers). It is stereo, binaural, earbud system. But all BT systems are prone to electromagnetic disturbunces.

OP
S

setlab

Reaction score
Cool thanks. I would pretty much only use it when I run, I don't like having 2 earphones in running on the road.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Not all Single hands free stream music. Look at the info/packages of the ones you are considering. I just bought one myself for hands free and music. I wanted a cheap one, as I already have a great set of bt headphones. I could not find any of the cheap ones that do it. I spent $59 at BB on a BlueAnt. Works great

pool_shark

Reaction score
The headset has to support a2dp.
I would love to hear (read) the explanation for why long-term use of a single ear headset playing music can cause ear damage as opposed to headphones not causing the same damage to both ears.

skot917

Reaction score
Don't bother with single ear. Get the jaybird f3. Great sound and won't go anywhere while you run. Sound quality is defined enough to listen to classical music and still hear cars and other peds.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums