Bluetooth headset volume default

mcalhoun

Reaction score
This issue has been bugging the hell outta me since I bought my Moto Droid. When using my Jawbone earpiece after initially turning it back on from charging the volume is turned all the way down and sometimes I forget to turn it up immediately upon placing or receiving a call. Needless to say my wife gets pretty pissed sitting there listening to me drive while I wait for her to answer the phone which she already did.

Anyone know a way to set the default volume to WAMFO mode so it's always LOUD? LOL

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This issue has been bugging the hell outta me since I bought my Moto Droid. When using my Jawbone earpiece after initially turning it back on from charging the volume is turned all the way down and sometimes I forget to turn it up immediately upon placing or receiving a call. Needless to say my wife gets pretty pissed sitting there listening to me drive while I wait for her to answer the phone which she already did.

Anyone know a way to set the default volume to WAMFO mode so it's always LOUD? LOL

Yeah, this kind of sucks I agree. I got to turn the volume up everytime I make a call manually.