Bluetooth Headset Review

bodean

Reaction score
Any members on here recommend a good Bluetooth headset for calls?
Or if not, is there a good website on the web for these reviews? I know some review sites have major bias opinions.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't generally keep track of review sites. I generally just check out what I feel is a good number of reviews to prevent a single site's bias from being a problem.

As for C|Net, YMMV but I've never found their reviews to be useful to me.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The only 2 that are truly competing with each other seem to be The Jawbone Icon (or Jawbone Prime) and the BlueAnt Q1.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The only 2 that are truly competing with each other seem to be The Jawbone Icon (or Jawbone Prime) and the BlueAnt Q1.

is that based on the cnet reviews? bc id say theres prolly a lot more out there just not reviewed by cnet

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nobody mentioned the Blue Ant Q1. It's one of the few handsfree headsets that work with the Droid, excellent quality, great customer service and you can get firmware updates on line.

seasonnie

Reaction score
bluetooth headset

Or if not, is there a good website on the web for these reviews? I know some review sites have major bias opinions.

Don't know what's brand of your phone, so can't find a right bluetooth headset for you. You can search it on ebay, may be you will find a nice headset. (My bluetooth headset was purchased on ebay), i am satisifed with the quality and price . :icon_ banana:

Hermes

Reaction score
I own over half a dozen Bluetooth headsets (Jabra,Plantronics,Motorola, Jawbone, Samsung). My favorite is the Motorola H710. Its loud, clear, rugged, easy to use, good battery life and very secure on your ear. Your mileage may vary..

Last edited:
OP
B

bodean

Reaction score

Don't know what's brand of your phone, so can't find a right bluetooth headset for you. You can search it on ebay, may be you will find a nice headset. (My bluetooth headset was purchased on ebay), i am satisifed with the quality and price . :icon_ banana:
Moto Droid.

Mac Attack

Reaction score
I have tried many BT headsets from >$100 to < $20. They all have their pluses and minuses. For me I ended up with a Plantronics 510 or 520 series as it offered the noise reduction, clear sound (receiving and sending) and excellent battery life. It is a bulky headset that sits on the ear and is not glamorous as all but for driving in my loud Jeep Wrangler or with the sunroof open I found nothing beats it.

chomorro

Reaction score
I have tried many BT headsets from >$100 to < $20. They all have their pluses and minuses. For me I ended up with a Plantronics 510 or 520 series as it offered the noise reduction, clear sound (receiving and sending) and excellent battery life. It is a bulky headset that sits on the ear and is not glamorous as all but for driving in my loud Jeep Wrangler or with the sunroof open I found nothing beats it.

Thats what im looking for, something louder. I currently have a Jabra head set and at max volume i cant hear it while driving.