Bluetooth Headset and Droid X ??

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by BodyBagz, Sep 11, 2010.

1. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Ok, I have banged my head against my desk long enough...now I come to DroidForum to see if any of y`all have an answer to this question!

I have a Droid X, rooted, but not modded with any new Rom, still running Eclair. I also have a Jabra BT2010 Headset that I would like to use. The question is this...will these 2 devices work together?

If so, then exactly who do I need to shoot in the big toe to make it happen? I have tried everything I know to this point and still no dice...they wont "talk" to each other..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7

There is no reason why they shouldn't work together. When you go into pairing mode it may not show the pairing on the same screen you are pairing on. I found that out when I paired my Plantonics head set to my D2. I couldn't understand why it wasn't working. But when I arrowed back it showed them as paired.

3. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Believe it or not, just as soon as I got done sending this post above, I went back and tried 1 more time...and it finally worked! Took just a second or 2 for the phone to finally find the headset, then a couple more seconds for it to ask me if I wanted to "pair" these 2 devices! Technology sometimes feels like its trying to make me hurt myself...:)

No matter, thanks for the advice Bill...it is appreciated...

Search tags for this page

best blue tooth for droid x

droidx does not detect bluetooth headset

how to add bluetooth device to droid x