Bluetooth Headset and Droid X ??

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Ok, I have banged my head against my desk long enough...now I come to DroidForum to see if any of y`all have an answer to this question!

I have a Droid X, rooted, but not modded with any new Rom, still running Eclair. I also have a Jabra BT2010 Headset that I would like to use. The question is this...will these 2 devices work together?

If so, then exactly who do I need to shoot in the big toe to make it happen? I have tried everything I know to this point and still no dice...they wont "talk" to each other..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have banged my head against my desk long enough...now I come to DroidForum to see if any of y`all have an answer to this question!

I have a Droid X, rooted, but not modded with any new Rom, still running Eclair. I also have a Jabra BT2010 Headset that I would like to use. The question is this...will these 2 devices work together?

If so, then exactly who do I need to shoot in the big toe to make it happen? I have tried everything I know to this point and still no dice...they wont "talk" to each other..

There is no reason why they shouldn't work together. When you go into pairing mode it may not show the pairing on the same screen you are pairing on. I found that out when I paired my Plantonics head set to my D2. I couldn't understand why it wasn't working. But when I arrowed back it showed them as paired.

OP
BodyBagz

BodyBagz

Reaction score

There is no reason why they shouldn't work together. When you go into pairing mode it may not show the pairing on the same screen you are pairing on. I found that out when I paired my Plantonics head set to my D2. I couldn't understand why it wasn't working. But when I arrowed back it showed them as paired.
Believe it or not, just as soon as I got done sending this post above, I went back and tried 1 more time...and it finally worked! Took just a second or 2 for the phone to finally find the headset, then a couple more seconds for it to ask me if I wanted to "pair" these 2 devices! Technology sometimes feels like its trying to make me hurt myself...:)

No matter, thanks for the advice Bill...it is appreciated...