Bluetooth Headphones Recommendations?

indacup

Reaction score
I am looking for a good set of Bluetooth stereo headphones to use while cycling, golfing, working out...etc

I was directed to buy Rocketfish...but turned out they are not Droid compatible

Any suggestions?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the Motorola S9-HD headphones and they work really well. They have all the control buttons on the earpiece. The sound is really good with them as well. Battery life is good, I haven't worn them for anymore than a few hours but they didn't run out.

bpiach

Reaction score
Be careful when using the Moto S9-HD.... You CANNOT sweat! They will short out with any kind of moisture so they are not suitable for working out.

turdbogls

Reaction score
i have heard the motorola S9's are good. however if you are at all interested in spending half the money and getting good sound, i would recommend the Jabra Clipper....it is a clip that you plug headphones into. not sure if that is what you are looking for or if you want stand alone headphones, but i have to say, i am VERY impressed with the Clipper. it is like $60 and only available at a Verizon store.

but it is small, light, looks nice, full controls, pairs up super easy, great sound quality, probably sweat resistant since it clips to clothing and doesn't sit on your skin, you can use other headphones with it which is the main reason i bought it....but the stock headphones are actually nice quality.
Jabra-Clipper-Bluetooth-Headset.jpg

njjayt82

Reaction score
i have the jabra bt8010 ive had it for 2 years and i love it ive used it on 4 different phones got it as a bday gift

jpeter1093

Reaction score
I've been successfully using the Rocketfish with my D1 for a couple of months now. I run in them. Not great sound (espec. bass) but they're adequate and work fine. I had a pair of the Moto's but they died after 3 weeks (probably from sweat).

OP
I

indacup

Reaction score
i have heard the motorola S9's are good. however if you are at all interested in spending half the money and getting good sound, i would recommend the Jabra Clipper....it is a clip that you plug headphones into. not sure if that is what you are looking for or if you want stand alone headphones, but i have to say, i am VERY impressed with the Clipper. it is like $60 and only available at a Verizon store.

but it is small, light, looks nice, full controls, pairs up super easy, great sound quality, probably sweat resistant since it clips to clothing and doesn't sit on your skin, you can use other headphones with it which is the main reason i bought it....but the stock headphones are actually nice quality.
Jabra-Clipper-Bluetooth-Headset.jpg

Like I said, I am looking for Bluetooth...not wired...if I was looking for wired headphones, I would have asked for them

turdbogls

Reaction score
Like I said, I am looking for Bluetooth...not wired...if I was looking for wired headphones, I would have asked for them

no need to get snippy, you said bluetooth stereo headphones...I just gave you a different option other than the Motorola ones. The clipper is a "Bluetooth Stereo Headset". and i see nothing saying you didn't want wired. I use mine when i Golf....phone in the cart, i can go hit, and come back without loosing sound. Sorry for trying to help :/

Neupy

Reaction score
I have Moto S9s that I use for work cause they are smaller and its hot enough without earmuffs on lol. Ive had a set of Rocketfish since like January and ive never had a problem I think they sound alot better than the S9s but they dont work well at work.

And I sweat like a pig at work. Never had a problem with the Motos btw.

Last edited:

grimace

Reaction score
For working out, I'm gonna say Jaybird Sports Band (http://www.jaybirdgear.com/sb2/bluetooth-headphones-features.html). A bit pricey, but they have a sweatproof guarantee, sound great to me. They're a little bit tight at first, but if you lightly stretch it out, it's perfect. Personally I've had the in-ear headphones for working out (not motorola), & I found it too annoying to constantly push them back in while running.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
MotorolaS9Bluetooth01.jpg

those are the s-9's no complaints

I mow the lawn in mine (with earmuff protection overtop) and no issues with sweat. I'm not a hog-sweater type, but I do sweat enough. I also use them in my jeep.