Bluetooth for music...

andreah1

Reaction score
Hi all! Wondering if you can recommend any good bluetooth devices (headsets, earpiece, whatever) that I can use with my Bionic to hear Pandora? I'm trying to take up running (sigh) and it's really a pain to have stupid earbud wires hanging, if I get my arms moving good they pull right out of my ear, etc. I'm hoping they would transmit (or pick up?) the music and also the running app voice that I use. Looking for something reasonably priced (no more than 30 bucks if possible). With the recommendations, if someone could either point me to a thread or tell me how I would "hook this up" I'd appreciate it as well, I've never even used a bluetooth for talking, lol!
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!!!!
Andrea

OP
A

andreah1

Reaction score
Yeah, looking on Amazon and see that...so let me change my requirements...UNDER 50 if possible! :happy3:

rpk717

Reaction score
Google "S9 Bluetooth", $44.99 maybe cheaper. It's a Motorola headset, not the latest, I've been using one for over two years, still works great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

rbachalo

Reaction score
I have been using a jabra clipper with my own ear buds for a couple of years now.

OP
A

andreah1

Reaction score
Hmm, kinda like the jabra clipper, I like to try to keep one ear "free" to listen for cars, etc, this might do the trick. Thanks....still undecided, lol.

shadowsjc

Reaction score
i bought the motorola s305 a few years ago on sale for like 20 bucks...best purchase to date. use them 3-4x a week in the gym or for running outside. they've gone through thunderstorms, countless hours of sweat, etc., and they still work fine. they still hold a decent charge as well