1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth file transfer

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jakegsxr11, Nov 23, 2010.

1. jakegsxr11

jakegsxr11 New Member

I cannot seem to get bluetooth file transfer to my laptop to work. I have the droid and laptop paired but I keep getting an error on my droid saying the request cannot be handled correctly after I try to send a picture. Any help would be great thanks.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. TJ110158

TJ110158 New Member

There is a BETTER WAY.

In the Android Market there is an app call (AWESOME DROP)........"Almost FLAWLESS"
    I say almost because I find myself having to go into SETTINGS/APPLICATIONS and clearing the AWESOME DROP CACHE after I shut the phone off and on. Also to save you some time, know that during the installation of this app on the phone, it creates a folder on your SD card called "DROP" which is where all the files you send using this app are stored.
    Other than those to things, I find this program to be the way to go.
    Oh Yeah: There is one more things to note. This is an app for the phone, but on the desktop/Laptop there is a website that you go to "which is the perfect way to share things off your phone with others) Once you start the app on the phone, your given a 4 digit code to use in the browser.
Search tags for this page
android bluetooth request cannot be handled correctly
bluetooth error request can't be handled correctly
bluetooth failure reason the file cannot be handled correctl

bluetooth request cannot be handled correctly

bluetooth the request cannot be handled correctly

htc bluetooth request cannot be handled correctly
nexus 4 beam request cannot be handled correctly
nexus 7 and s3 bluetooth photo transfer request cannot be ha

request can't be handled correctly

request cannot be handled correctly

request cant be handled correctly