1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth Disconnect Widget??

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by LtKen, Oct 19, 2010.

1. LtKen

LtKen New Member

So I just dropped $75 on a Blueant S4, which I leave on (in standby) in my truck all the time. When I get into the car, the phone and the speaker pair just fine.

The problem is when I get out of the car, they remain paired. I have to get really really far away from the truck for them to autodisconnect, or all of my calls automatically go to bluetooth.

Does anyone know of a widget I can use to disconnect my BT devices with one touch? I dont want to use the power widget, since it turns off the BT hardware, and if I toggle it off and then back on, they repair (if in range).

Anyone? Thanks as always.

By the way, the Blueant S4 works great, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a totally hands-free solution.
  2. elPrez

elPrez New Member

Droid Bluetooth Toggle works for me
  3. LtKen

LtKen New Member

Who's the author of that app? The two I found were power toggles, which I dont want.
  4. elPrez

elPrez New Member

Patrick Boyd...not sure what "power toggle" means. Sorry I'm rather new at all this. I have it as a widget on my main screen and just touch it to turn it on and off.
Search tags for this page

blue tooth gadget from windows7

bluetooth gadget for window 7

bluetooth gadget windows 7

bluetooth windwos 7 toggle gadget

droidx blutooth disconnects continually

gadget bluetooth windows 7
windows 7 gadget for bluetooth on or off
windows 7 gadgets bluetooth
windows 7+gadget+download bluetooth on off