1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth dialing question

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by gambit07, Apr 7, 2011.

1. gambit07

gambit07 New Member

Hey guys, I recently got a bluetooth device for my motorcycle helmet, it's supposed to play music and be able to answer calls and voice dial through bluetooth. My problem is when I press the button on it to voice dial it just dials the last number I spoke with in the dialer instead of bringing up voice search or voice dialer. Anyone know if this is just a CM issue or an android issue in general, and also if there's a way to get around it? Thanks!

EDIT: Disregard, got it working. I had uninstalled voice dialer and after reinstalling it it required a reboot.
    EDITEDIT: If you want to use voice search instead of voice dialer you can do it using bluetooth launch by guardian bob.
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
Search tags for this page

android bluetooth disable redial

android disable bluetooth redial

disable bluetooth last number redial

disable bluetooth redial android

how to disable bluetooth last number dial on android