1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth Connection

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by lotrfan18, Jun 16, 2011.

1. lotrfan18

lotrfan18 New Member

I'm trying to connect my Droid running the latest SS to my car audio through bluetooth. However it only sends the phone call audio through, not the music or anything else. Is this a problem with all Droids, Gingerbread ROMs, or something idk?
  2. 1FZFE

1FZFE New Member

Initially mine would connect through streaming audio (i.e. music, navigation, etc) but I couldn't get the calls to come through. I set up the bluetooth connection again from scratch and everything appears fine now. I have been able to stream music and use the phone without issues.
  3. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay New Member

Depends, the Droid is capable of streaming music via Bluetooth, but your headunit may not have that feature. Find out which version of Bluetooth your HU has. I'm guessing it doesn't support music streaming.

Sent from OG Droid sporting SS5.4 w/HoneyGingerComb and Chevy's lv1.0ghz kernal
  4. angelman

angelman New Member

somewhat related. My droid pre; gingerbread had very flaky bluetooth connection. I now use my phone exclusively as the head unit for my car stereo. Pre gingerbread every time I left the car and got back in the bluetooth connection would drop and not automatically reconnect.
    gingerbread seems to have made it work much better now it auto connects now whenever the head unit switches on.
    I don't have bluetooth on the head unit itself (always seems to be an expensive option). I just bought a simple $30 blackberry bluetooth audio adaptor that plugs into the aux in on the head unit (and needs usb for power). I even use tasker to do a bunch of things when I connect, eg. turn up the media volume, launch a menu of music programs etc. etc.
  5. spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Have you guys went into ChevyNo1 Tools>scripts>other scripts
    And then select, toggle dsp/bt prompt?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  6. 1FZFE

1FZFE New Member

I have used the script. It works to enable the Bluetooth lady's voice when using voice commands. In exchange, you lose DSP. Can't have both at this point.

Sent from my Gingerbread Nook using Tapatalk
  7. Renapd

Renapd New Member

In my elantra, I have to disable the stream media option under the bluetooth settings. Even though it is off, streaming music still works.
Search tags for this page
bluetooth pair media elantra
bluetooth settings gingerbread
can you listen through bluetooth on htc inspire
elantra droid bionic stream music
gingerbread support music over bluetooth

how to bluetooth music from htc inspire

how to play music through bluetooth on htc inspire

how to set up bluetooth on droid
how to setup bluetooth on htc inspire
htc bluetooth inspire music

htc inspire bluetooth music streaming