Bluetooth Audio

Timber

Reaction score
Ok, let me start this off by saying I have a 2008 Acura TSX and as far as I know it doesn't to BTA.

So I set up Bugless 1.1 last night and everything went fine. I get in my car this morning and my music player automatically starts up and is playing over BTA. I have a pop up on my phone asking to enter a pairing code. I enter 1234 and my car says proceedings must be started through car, keep in mind it was a clean install so my phone didn't have any of my BT settings. I pair the phone with my car and now it doesn't play BTA anymore.

Any way to duplicate the BTA?

tmc3

Reaction score
Is anybody using Bluetooth Audio to stream music to your car? I can't seem to find the right buttons to push. On a similar note, are any of you syncing your phone to itunes? If so what apps are you using? Impressions?

ThaBlasian

Reaction score
I use my phone to stream music in car via bluetooth everyday! And let me tell u, the sound quality is amazing! Im using a jvc head unit with the bluetooth adapter bta-1000 I think. Pairing was easy and as long as I have the bluetooth on my phone on, as soon as I start the car its connected

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums