Bluetooth audio still quite poor (2.0.1)

get quad

Reaction score
In the car or paired with my home audio receiver the bluetooth audio is of poor quality, occasionally choppy and has trouble with both high and low frequencies. I really enjoy synching 12+ GB of vbr mp3 onto my droid, but I still wouldn't call it listenable over bluetooth.

Anyone having similar experience or know of further planned fixes for bluetooth audio?

modmadmikee

Reaction score
Same Problem

In the car or paired with my home audio receiver the bluetooth audio is of poor quality, occasionally choppy and has trouble with both high and low frequencies. I really enjoy synching 12+ GB of vbr mp3 onto my droid, but I still wouldn't call it listenable over bluetooth.

Anyone having similar experience or know of further planned fixes for bluetooth audio?

I have a similar problem with mine while using my nokia BH-905, certain frequencies will sound stretched out and slow (although not lower pitched) almost as if the whole song was stretched at cetain frequencies.

zasran

Reaction score
Using JVC KD-AVX44, no problems, audio is pretty good (approximately same as iPod connected via wire), listening to pandora and last.fm. I noticed that pandora sometime stops for a second or two, not sure why, it doesn't seem like a network problem.

ero

OP
G

get quad

Reaction score
I'm on a JVC KW-AVX820 and the bluetooth leaves a lot to be desired. Anyone know of a fixlist for 2.1 or whatever is coming soon?

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I connect to my car stereo (sony) via bluetooth and it sounds pretty good to me.

Benton

Reaction score
Using Jabra BT3030 and sounds fine, functions all seem to work as expected.

OP
G

get quad

Reaction score
sound quality of course, behind that receiver I'm 100% JL Audio speakers/amps/sub so I definitely hear the reduced quality on BT.

kmdirtdiva

Reaction score
using Plantronics bluetooth. When paired to my vehicle..its dead air when I make calls or receive them. I tried re-pairing but problem not solved

TBV

Reaction score
Verbal commands while using bluetooth

Since we're talking bluetooth...

Has anyone read/heard if in the coming software update they plan to address the issue of the Droid not being to initiate/execute verbal commands when using ones bluetooth device? :icon_gd:

bcg33478

Reaction score
I connect to my car stereo (sony) via bluetooth and it sounds pretty good to me.
Just wondering how you connected to your car stereo via bluetooth. I have a 2006 Infiniti M. I'm able to connect the phone to the car via bluetooth but don't know how to send music. Thanks.

OP
G

get quad

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to see about prying some internal info out of the couple Verizon techs I play golf with. Really hoping 2.1 comes out soon!

AmandaJ

Reaction score
Horrible sound connection on Moto Droid when paired with 2008 Altima. Very disappointing considering my previous phone, bb storm, sounded perfectly clear.