1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth and voice dialing prompts

Discussion in 'Koush' started by ss13, Dec 14, 2010.

1. ss13

ss13 New Member

Not a problem but just something I noticed. With stock CM6.1 the voice dialer through my bluetooth headset worked just fine, but when I have multiple #s for one person, like my wife, only the screen would prompt for which number. I installed Slayher 1ghz kernel and now the pretty voice prompts me for which number and confirms. :)

Just in case anyone else was missing this.

Now if I could only get her to prompt for "With GV" and "W/O GV". Then I would never have to touch the phone while driving and calling.
  2. otter34

otter34 New Member

Does your bluetooth work w/ google voice? I just picked up a plaintronics bluetooth and it doesn't work w/ google voice and I'm wondering if that's normal? I tried saying, "Send text to..." and it didn't work.