Bluetooth and voice dialing prompts

ss13

Reaction score
Not a problem but just something I noticed. With stock CM6.1 the voice dialer through my bluetooth headset worked just fine, but when I have multiple #s for one person, like my wife, only the screen would prompt for which number. I installed Slayher 1ghz kernel and now the pretty voice prompts me for which number and confirms. :)

Just in case anyone else was missing this.

Now if I could only get her to prompt for "With GV" and "W/O GV". Then I would never have to touch the phone while driving and calling.

otter34

Reaction score
Not a problem but just something I noticed. With stock CM6.1 the voice dialer through my bluetooth headset worked just fine, but when I have multiple #s for one person, like my wife, only the screen would prompt for which number. I installed Slayher 1ghz kernel and now the pretty voice prompts me for which number and confirms. :)

Just in case anyone else was missing this.

Now if I could only get her to prompt for "With GV" and "W/O GV". Then I would never have to touch the phone while driving and calling.

Does your bluetooth work w/ google voice? I just picked up a plaintronics bluetooth and it doesn't work w/ google voice and I'm wondering if that's normal? I tried saying, "Send text to..." and it didn't work.